- Uncle DNA test kit for $249 online
- Guaranteed result or money-back promise
- Results emailed back within 3–5 days and are password-protected for privacy and security
- Our DNA tests use up to 35 markers for accurate results
- Award-winning laboratory
- All testing is 100% confidential
Find peace of mind with this easy-to-use home uncle DNA testing kit for only $249 online
Four easy steps for your uncle DNA test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory
Receive your results by email
Why is our uncle testing different?
A guaranteed result or your money back
It is the testing industry’s best kept secret that for most laboratories, uncle DNA testing can be up to 40% inconclusive (four out of every 10 people do not get the result they have paid for).
AlphaBiolabs has been able to reduce the inconclusive rate down to 28%.
This is better, but still not acceptable to us. That’s why we’ve launched a guaranteed result or your money-back promise. We will refund the price of your uncle DNA test if you use our service and don’t get a conclusive result.
Uncle DNA testing from AlphaBiolabs
In many situations, the assumed mother or father has passed away – or is unwilling to take a DNA test – and the only way to determine the biological relationship of a child is to perform a DNA test on the alleged uncle.
AlphaBiolabs’ uncle DNA test (also known as an avuncular test) compares a child’s DNA profile with a possible uncle’s. Since a child inherits half of its DNA from each biological parent, the DNA comparison can reveal whether the child has inherited DNA from the suspected uncle.
Once the participants have had their DNA material tested, AlphaBiolabs can calculate a combined likelihood ratio that will determine the probability of relatedness.
This is not the same as a paternity test, which is more conclusive: uncle DNA testing will produce genetic profiles of the participants and determine probabilities. If a probability of relatedness is 90% or higher, it is highly likely that the uncle is related to the niece/nephew; under 10% probability would be considered unlikely to be related. And if the probability of relatedness falls between 10% and 90%, it is inconclusive: a relationship cannot be statistically supported by the analysis.
What is in your uncle DNA testing kit?
- Each kit contains three DNA sample collection swab packages (each holding two swabs) enough to test one child, an uncle, and a mother/father, where possible. Extra individuals can be easily added using our online form.
- Peace of Mind uncle DNA test request/consent form
- Complete instructions to walk you through taking the test and returning the DNA samples to AlphaBiolabs
- Individual DNA sample collection envelopes
- An already-addressed envelope so you can send the DNA samples back to AlphaBiolabs
You will receive your results by email within 3-5 days after our laboratory has received your samples.
Order your uncle DNA test online today for only $249.
If you have any questions or require further information, contact us via Live Chat or call now at 727-325-2902.