- Guaranteed results for just $249
- Results are sent out within 3–5 working days (after receipt of samples in the lab)
- DNA testing uses up to 35 markers, assuring accurate results
- Award-winning testing laboratory
- Test kits are discreetly packaged for your privacy
- Reports are emailed and password-protected for your security
Grandparent home DNA testing kit: simple-to-use, offering peace of mind for only $249 online
Four easy steps for your grandparent DNA test
Buy your collection kit
Collect your cheek cell DNA samples
Post back to our laboratory
Receive your results by email
A guaranteed result or your money back
You need to be aware that you may not get the decisive answer you are looking for with a grandparent DNA testing kit. It is the testing industry’s best kept secret that for most laboratories, grandparent DNA testing can be up to 40% inconclusive. In other words, four people out of every 10 do not get the result they have paid for.
Our award-winning DNA laboratory has been able to reduce the inconclusive rate down to 23%.
This is a better outcome but is still not good enough. That’s why AlphaBiolabs has launched a guaranteed result or your money-back promise. We will refund the price of your grandparent test, guaranteed, if you use our service and don’t get a conclusive result.
Order your grandparent test online here for just $249.
DNA grandparent testing
Grandparent DNA tests establish a biological connection between an individual and one or both alleged grandparents.
This test is often used when a child’s alleged father is not available for paternity testing and the child’s grandparents are concerned about their true relationship to the child.
In a grandparent test, a DNA profile for each individual taking part in the test is produced. Since a child inherits half of his or her genetic profile from each biological parent, when one or more of a child’s parents is unavailable for testing, we can look to the grandparents to determine if they contributed DNA to the child’s genetic profile.
People who are related usually share more genetic markers than people who are unrelated and an inconclusive DNA grandparent test result could be due to a low number of matching DNA markers between the tested individuals. Alternatively, the markers that are shared between the tested parties could be extremely common within the relevant population.
AlphaBiolabs utilizes the most current and accurate DNA testing technology to perform its grandparent testing. We use up to 35 markers to ensure reliable results and AlphaBiolabs assures its clients that the service is fast and affordable.
The grandparent test kit includes mouth swabs and instructions. You simply rub the swabs gently on the inside of the cheeks, so it’s easy and pain-free.
You will receive your results by email within 3–5 working days after our laboratory has received your samples.
What is in your Grandparent DNA testing kit?
- Each kit contains three DNA sample collection swab packages (each holding two swabs), which is enough collection swabs to test one child, a grandparent and a mother (where possible). Extra individuals can be easily added to the test using our online form.
- Peace of Mind Grandparent DNA test request/consent form
- Complete instructions to walk you through taking the test and returning the DNA samples to AlphaBiolabs
- Individual DNA sample collection envelopes
- An already-addressed envelope so you can send the DNA samples back to AlphaBiolabs
Order your Grandparent DNA test kit online for just $249 by clicking the button below to add it to your cart.
If you have any questions or require further information, contact us via Live Chat or call now at 727-325-2902.